Java is a popular choice for developing applications with extreme scalability and performance requirements. Java technologies help in developing robust, large and high performance applications which can be easily extended. Java being supported by all major platforms, Java programs written once can be executed anywhere and there is no need for any vendor specific deployment descriptors to port an application from one server to another. In a nutshell, Java programs are also called as"Write Once, Run Anywhere".
With our expertise in various Java technologies such as J2SE, J2EE, J2ME, JavaFX and database technologies like Oracle and MySQL, we convert our clients' ideas into applications by offering exceptional Java / J2EE Application Development services to meet their expectation. Aspire strictly adheres to standards and processes defined by SEI under CMMi Maturity Level 3 which ensures the client avails the best quality applications within their time and budget.
- Custom Application Develoliment
- Web application and Web portal Development Using J2EE Technologies
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Java Applet Development
- Maintenance and Support Services
- Migrate Legacy Applucation to Java Environment
- Re-Engineering the Existing Systems
- Mobile Apps Development
- Games Development
- Social Network Websites
- Business Process Management Systems
- Applications for BFSI Sector
- Maritime Management Systems
- Web Services
- Utility Software
Mobile technology has phenomenally changed the way people communicate, access information and do business. In today's digital world, in which the number of mobile internet users is more than PC internet users, mobile technology has opened up new avenues for every organization to reach and connect with their target customers. Amongst others, Android devices are the most popular and used by more than half of the populace in the world, thanks to its multiple benefits like, user-friendly features, regular and frequent upgrades in OS and UI, flexibility, and above all, affordable cost of devices which caters to all classes of consumers.
Our Android App development services include:
- Designing and Prototyping
- Custom Android Application Consulting and Development
- Customized Native / Hybrid App Development
- Android App Integration with Third Party Applications
- App Testing and QA
- Maintenance and Support for Android Apps
- Android Business Apps Development
- M-commerce Apps
- Custom Android Apps for Various Industries, Like Healthcare, Education, Botany, E-learning, etc.
- Mobile ERP
- Social Networking App with Instant Messaging, Video and Voice Calling, Provision to add attachments, nearby service location and Push notifications
- GPS Enabled Android Apps
- Android Widget Development
- QR Code and Barcode Scanner
HTML5 is the next major revision of the HTML standard superseding HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, and XHTML 1.1. HTML5 is a standard for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. HTML5 is a cooperation between the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG). The new standard incorporates features like video playback and drag-and-drop that have been previously dependent on third-party browser plug-ins such as Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight, and Google Gears.
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) consist of a group of formatting rules that you use to control the layout and appearance of the content on a web page. One really great feature of CSS is that you can store all the CSS rules in one document and keep that document separate from the HTML content and link the two together. Then, when you make a change to the CSS that change is instantly and automatically updated on all the HTML files. Another great feature is that it "cleans up" the appearance of the code on web pages. In addition it will speed up browser loading times.
- HTML 5 responsive web development
- The use of HTML5 with supporting technologies like CSS3 empowers web and mobile solutions resulting in better user experience, performance and time to market
- Additional tags for supporting multimedia capabilities such as playing video, animations, drawings, music files without add-ons or browser plug-ins
- As HTML5 based apps are web apps, it frees the user of all the hassles of having to install the same app across multiple device platforms and app stores
- HTML5 enables support for offline cache and offline database for building browser based applications for supporting occasionally disconnected scenarios
The following are some important points to use jQuery.
- Fully documented
- Lot of plugins
- Small size
- Everything works in IE 6.0+, FF 2.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome and Opera 9.0+
- Form data validation in real time, eliminating the need to submit the form for verification
- Enhanced functionality for web pages, such as user name and password prompts
- Partial update of the web content, avoiding complete page reloads
Bootstrap is compatible with the latest versions of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari browsers, although some of these browsers are not supported on all platforms.
We offer Bootstrap Web development Services that fits wide range of mobile devices in addition to that of desktops, Laptops and Tablets.
- Creative design that fits mobile devices
- Less development time
- Completely customizable
- Java Alililet Develoliment
- Excellent multi -browser support
- Stronger in design & structures
- Future Compatibility